The shield car was developed as a resource for protection against projectiles fired from outside area vehicle. The inner surface is classified into two regions, opaque and transparent. In the opaque region protection is built inside the computer with blankets aramid, and in some places ballistic steel, a material that absorbs the impact energy. In the transparent region, the glass must allow security against the projectile while preserves the necessary degree of transparency, not to affect the conditions of handling and driving comfort.
Because of the low intrinsic resistance of glass, the solution consists in building plates with interleaved layers of glass and polyvinyl butyral having the last layer polycarbonate or miriapyaer, forming sandwiches that are able to resist the projectiles. The choice of material and its thickness is made depending on the chosen level of protection.
The Process Technology Shielded
Shielding Glasses: Glasses originals are replaced by reinforced glass high technology.
The Steel: The ballistic steel is used in columns and other critical points, increasing the ballistic resistance and safety habitacular.
The Manta Ballistics: Ballistic blankets (aramid) are used the opaque parts of the vehicle. This is of great ballistic resistance, but for being a lightweight, does not affect the performance of the vehicle.
The original windows are replaced by high-tech armored glass. The Steel: The ballistic steel is used in the columns and other critical points, increasing the safety and ballistic resistance habitacular.
The ballistic blankets (aramid) are utlizadas the opaque parts of the vehicle. This is of great ballistic resistance, but for being a lightweight, does not affect the vehicle performance.
Despite the unique features of your vehicle remain unchanged and use the normal functions follow as per the manufacturer’s specifications, the process of shielding implies significant structural changes, even visually imperceptible, compel us to adopt a series of extra care in daily use thereof.
The following are some important recommendations for the conservation of the bulletproof glass of your vehicle:
- The front windows generally have aperture 75% of the total stroke. However, it should be kept fully closed and can be opened in situations strictly necessary or in cases of emergency;
- Avoid frequent activation of the same, because with the increased weight, the engine of glass machine (lift) gets overloaded. Furthermore, the Glass open natural vibration of the moving vehicle enables it to break;
- Never operate the windows when the vehicle is off, to prevent battery wear;
- Never operate the windows when the vehicle with the doors open;
- Never close the doors of the vehicle when the windows are open or half open. Otherwise, there may be cracks or chips;
- The inner surface of the glass is made up of extremely sensitive material. To perfect preservation of the same, avoid unnecessary tones, contact objects that may cause risks. Never paste stickers or stamps;
- To clean the inner surface of the glass, use a soft cloth with a mild detergent solution or warm water and alcohol (50%);
- Avoid climbing guides, sidewalks and storm drains or spend in places where the vehicle body may suffer great twists, to prevent any cracks.
|#||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3-A||Level 3|
|Caliber||32 e 38||12, 22, 32, 38, .765, .380, 9mm e .357 magnum.||12, 22, 32, 38, .765, .380, 9mm, .357 magnum e .44.||12, 22, 32, 38, .765, .380, 9mm, 45, .357 magnum, .44 e sub-machine gun e rifle 7.62|
|Aplication||Sites with low risk of attack and not involving life-threatening.||Sites with medium attack and risk involving risk of life.||Locations with high risk of attack and involving risk of life.||Locations with highest risk of attack and involving risk of life.|
|Example||Protection for Cameras.||Doors apartments.||Protection watchtowers and security rooms.||Protection of Government Agencies.|